Friday, November 2, 2007

NaBloPoMo

OK, I have taken the challenge by NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month, I think...), which is to post to my blog every day for the month of November. This is November 2, so I am already behind. Oh well, I am accustomed to that spot, being behind, so I should do well here . Maybe I can post twice today... Anyway, there is a really cool link to their web/blog site over under my links. I am quite proud of myself for figuring out how to put that in! I plan to cross-post, here and on their site, for this month. Perhaps those of you who have been reading my writing for a while would like to suggest some of your favorite things I have written in the past (pre-blog) for me to post on the blog? That would be a big help to me!

3 comments:

Becky G said...

Welcome to NoBloPoMo! If you want to catch up, you can retro-date a post. Just write a post as usual, then click "Post Options" at the bottom of the text box and enter the date you want it to appear.

I'd forgotten that you'd started a blog, but I have you bookmarked now and will check back frequently.

Becky/MS

becky said...

hmm, somehow that seems like cheating! But I guess since I just started maybe it's more like catching up...

Becky G said...

I don't think so, since you didn't really know about it. Now, if you knew about it, then skipped days and filled them in later, I would consider that cheating.

Whatever you decide, it's just a fun thing. You might win a little token gift for posting every day, but it's nothing major.