Friday, November 30, 2007

NaBloPoMo - Done!

Well, here it is, the last day of November, and I made it through the NaBloPoMo challenge! I did indeed manage to post every day for the month of November, and it was a really good experience. It forced me to go ahead and post some of the articles I have written over the past couple of years, and who knows how long it would have taken me to get around to doing that. I learned some technical things about blogging. And I learned that I have a lot more to say than I realized. God has taught me SO MUCH in the last few years, and I have to write. I can't not write, just like I can't not do martial arts. These 2 things connect me to God, and they have become an expression of who I am. So I train and teach and write. When I see that God is using me to encourage someone else, then it's even better.

I won't be posting every day any more, but I will post at least several times a week. I am pursuing magazines and devotionals that might be interested in publishing the kind of writing I do. I am training more now while I have time off from teaching. I am trying to unclutter and clean my house. I must continue to push my kids through their school work, and the end is in sight for the oldest! Oh, and Christmas is coming! Life is busy, as always, for all of us. I hope you will check in periodically to read what God is teaching me in the midst of it all!!!

No comments: