Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pre-Teen Ballroom Dance Class

My teenage girls have been in a ballroom dance class for a little over a year, and have enjoyed it immensely. My youngest has been longing for the day when she would be old enough to join! And honestly, if I had known then what I know now, I would have made my son take this class when he was younger. Ballroom dance builds confidence and coordination, and is a great context for teen socialization.

Well, now there is a Pre-Teen Ballroom Dance Class! Emily went today and had a wonderful time. She came home tired; they worked hard and learned a lot. Here are the particulars:

Tiny-Teen Ballroom Dance Class
for 8-12 year olds
Saturdays, 11am-12pm
November 15-December 20
Dance Etcetera in Pelham, AL
Cost is $5/ week, payable at the door when you come
You do not have to come every week, and you only pay when you come! Making this a wonderfully affordable extracurricular activity.
call Sarah at 763-222-9490, or Curt and Wendy at 205-419-5104

No comments: