Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pray for my Bible

Help! I have lost my Bible and I am feeling incredibly lost. I had it early this morning when I was gathering up my things for church, but when I got to church it was not in the car. I have searched the house and the car... no Bible. I even searched the road in case I left it on the car and drove off. But it could easily still be in any of those places.

My Bible is full of notes, prayer lists, bookmarks my kids made, and a notebook full of Bible study notes and thoughts that I might write about one day. Stuff I can't replace.

Please pray that it turns up soon. I know that today's world is full of chaos and illness and big important things to pray for, and that this is insignificant in the grand scheme of things... but it is a huge loss for me.

Thanks,
becky

No comments: