Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo

It's November, and that means the National Blog Posting Month challenge... Hard to believe it's been a whole year since I did this! The challenge is to post to your blog every day for the month of November. There are some prizes for randomly drawn blogs who have met the challenge, but even without the possibility of a prize it's always fun to set a goal and accomplish it. And 30 days makes a habit. The habit of posting to your blog every day is a good thing - especially for me on my blog, since it chronicles what God is teaching me! God certainly teaches me something every day; the problem is that it is not always something I want to publicly acknowledge! But I will certainly reveal what I can of my life.

If you want to take the challenge with me (and several 1000 others), you can click on the NaBloPoMo badge on the right side of this page.

No comments: