Thursday, April 23, 2009

Training

Well, I guess no one's heard from me in over a week... no thoughts or posts at all. Time flies when you are having fun! I have been training and training and training... I wake up thinking about it, I train in my head all day, I squeeze in an hour or 2 or 6 (like saturday) of actual training, and I fall in bed exhausted at the end of the day, still thinking about it.

No, I am not obsessed, at least not permanently. Testing is 3 weeks from tomorrow and I am giving in to the desire and the need to be ready, to do well, to perfect everything.

I walk up to my friends, and say, "grab my wrist," but they won't do it anymore. Oh well, that's what students are for.

You may or may not hear from me, but as the Lord brings me to mind over the next few weeks, pray for me, and for my neglected family.

No comments: