Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pro-Life Petition

Below I have pasted Mike Huckabee's info about a pro-life petition. Please read it and follow the link to sign it on his web page. Thanks!!!


I support and have always supported passage of a constitutional amendment to protect the right to life. My convictions regarding the sanctity of life have always been clear and consistent, without equivocation or wavering. I believe that Roe v. Wade should be over-turned.
I know there are millions of Americans who believe as I do. All are concerned about the negative impact an Obama presidency and a Democrat controlled Congress will have on the Courts and the fight to overturn Roe v. Wade if they should win this Election Day. We cannot let that happen.
If you are as concerned about this issue as I am, I urge you to sign our "I Support The Sanctity of Life" petition today. Our goal is to identify 100,000 pro-Life voters by Election Day and have them sign the petition.
I hope you will be one of the first to sign the petition and then forward it to friends and family. We will track our progress on the front page of our website.
With less than 20 days to go, time is of the essence so please contact your co-workers, friends at church, family and whoever else you can think of who is willing to sign this petition.
During the presidential campaign we relied on networks of friends to turn out the vote and distribute information. Our Bloggers, Meetups, Huck's Army, Facebook and MySpace groups led the way online. We accomplished great things working together. Time after time, I have read the comments on our blog asking for the next assignment. This is it.
Blog about it, post a message on twitter, post a message to your social networking profile or just pick up the phone and make some calls to friends and family. However you can spread the word and encourage voters to sign our petition.
To me, life doesn't begin at conception and end at birth. Every child deserves a quality education, first-rate health care, decent housing in a safe neighborhood, and clean air and drinking water. Every child deserves the opportunity to discover and use his God-given gifts and talents.
I know you agree. Let's remind the Barack Obama and the Democrats that the constituency of pro-life voters is alive and well. Sign our petition today!
With deep gratitude,
Mike Huckabee

No comments: