Thursday, December 8, 2011

Romans 8:9-11

You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ he does not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who lives in you.

IF
THEN


Spirit of God lives in me
I am controlled by the Spirit
I have the Spirit of Christ
I belong to Christ
Christ is in me
My spirit is alive
I have righteousness
sin is in me too
my body is dead
Spirit of God
Raised Jesus from the dead
Spirit of God in me
Life will be in my mortal body

No comments: