Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Undone by FFH

Once again FFH speaks to my heart:

Open up wide
swallow down deep
the spoon full of sugar can make it sweet
the cancer inside
stealing my sleep
night after night it keeps haunting me
the secrets i keep are tearing me up inside i try to hide them in
i wonder why
i wonder why i'm still running when i know there's no escaping

Chorus:

Come Undone
Surrender the stronger
I don't need to be the hero tonight
you all want love
you all want honor
nobody wants to pay the asking price

(Oh oh ohhh Oh oh ohhh oh oh ohhh)

Verse 2:

Fall on my knees
fall on my pride
I'm tripping over all the times i've lied
I'm asking please
but i can see in your eyes
that you don't need tears for alibis
it's true what they say
love must be blind it's why your still standing by the sinners side
your still by my side when all i've done have left you bleeding

Chorus
(Oh oh ohhh Oh oh ohhh oh oh ohhh) x7

Ohhhhhhhh
I don't think I can drive it home tonight
Ohhhhhhh
I don't think I want to be alone tonight

Ohhhhhhh (4 times)

No comments: