Sunday, July 6, 2008

Max McLean

I made an 11 ½ drive to Ohio last week… and it was indeed long. I had trouble staying awake for parts of it. But my pastor loaned me some cds to listen to, and I want to recommend them to you. Max McLean has recorded some Christian classics as well as the entire Bible. He has a great voice, and really brings these works alive. I listened to Augustine’s Confession and was spellbound. How can I, who love to read old things, never have read this? I must go read the whole thing now. I also listened to the first third of Pilgrim’s Progress, which I have been reading off and on for the last few months. The time flew by, and I can’t wait to listen to the rest of it on the way home. There are a few FREE things to download on his website, and of course quite a few things to buy. These are well worth the money, and I encourage you to check it out!!
http://www.listenersbible.com/

No comments: