Saturday, September 29, 2007

Prayer

Lately I have been focusing a lot on prayer. I’d like to offer you a list of things to pray for, for yourself, your family, your church, and me:

Hunger and desire for God and His Word
Encouragement for your pastor
The pastor's and church leader’s wives
For our church leaders to know God’s direction and go there, even if it’s not the direction they prefer (humility)
Boldness
True humility, forgetting yourself
Energy, life, and passion
Commitment, to God and your church
A sense of God’s power
For God to raise up Prayer Warriors
Grow deep in the faith, the Word, knowledge, and wisdom
For the church to grow wide in numbers
For our husbands to be strong, spiritual leaders
Also, take your Bible and pray through it. It will change your life.

becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, i don't know if i've ever done anything like this before...responding to a blog! I think it's great. Will everyone read what i write?

Blessed by you,
cindy b

becky said...

LOL, The way it is set up now, I can moderate comments. That means I get them first, and then post them. So if you wanted to send a private comment, I could not post it.

becky